File your 2023-2024 FAFSA now!
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) is online for the 2023-2024 year. This is generally the quickest way to verify your income information.
- The application for the 2024-2025 year will open sometime in December 2023. The Department of Education has not released the exact date as they are still working on simplifying the FAFSA to make the process easier for students.
- Early applicants will receive priority for several grants and other programs that have limited funding. The sooner you apply, the more likely you will be to receive additional aid opportunities.
- The 2022-2023 FAFSA will close on June 30, 2023. If you are enrolled in summer courses, be sure you have submitted it before that date.
Have You Checked Your Aggie Access/CU Email?
All important information is relayed through Aggie Access and your CU student email. Keep up-to-date on all communications and announcements by checking your accounts regularly.
Is All Your Information Accurate and Up-To-Date?
Prevent delays by ensuring that your name, social security number, phone number, and address are correct and current with CU!
Oklahoma Financial Assistance Programs & Resources
- Oklahoma Promise (formerly OHLAP)
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)
- Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
- OKCollegeStart (College Planning Tools)
Need Help With Student Loan Repayment?
USA Funds Borrower Connect will help you TAKE CONTROL of your student loan repayment.